This is my favorite one. haha look at him just stare at the plates. They all look the same.Then he went back to Arizona that night and stayed with my brother, Kylee and little luke. He got to babysit Luke for a little bit and he called me and said, "kate i got this dad thing down. Luke cried, i consoled him. Gave him a bottle. Put him in my lap while i typed on the computer. Lets just say, i'm gonna be a good dad." haha luckily kylee took a couple pictures of him with Luke. They are so cute! And Pehrson is an uncle now...well, almost!

I love this picture and i love these boys! I found myself a great guy. And i'm pretty sure i can say that i am the luckiest girl in the world. I love that he can hang out with my family and feel totally comfortable. He loves them and they LOVE him!!! I actually think they are starting to love Pehrson more than me. My mom and Pehrson text way more than her and I. haha its funny.It feels weird being in hawaii without Pehrson. I never really understood when people would say, i need my other half. I always thought that was kind of stupid. Like no i don't need another person to survive. I can do it all by myself. But, now i see. This week i didn't really feel like myself very much. Every where i went i was like, "where's Pehrson?" and now that i am the "engaged girl" people don't really call to hang out anymore. And treat me a little different. its not bad at all. Its actually really cool. I guess i'm just growing up and realizing that life changes. What a great change though. I couldn't be happier. and i can't wait for Pehrson to get back here. I miss him so much! two more days. Yippee!! =]


12 comments:
CONGRATS KATE!!!! I'm so excited for you. I know I saw you two for point five seconds, but he's special...an amazing kid. I could tell just in those five seconds by his countenance! And YOU. You are amazing and deserve the best. I'm truly happy that you are SO happy. happy engagement!
Kate, you are amazing!! Love you lots!
Congrats!!!! He is so cute and he seems perfect for you. He has a sweet name too! That was the first thing I thought when Erika told me you were engaged. Can't wait until you bring him to Lake Powell so he can meet your "cousins." take good care of my sister while she's out there!
Hi Kate!!! It was so great to hear from you! I LOVE that you updated your blog...You guys look so cute together. He seems like a great guy...It's a crack up that he and your mom text!!! She's so with it! I'm not even sure my mom knows what texting is!
By the way, how do you know REMI?!?! We were neighbors/friends/in the same ward at BYU...It's such a small world! Love ya!
I'm so happy for you. Melissa called me when she was with the future hubby at Target. Hahaa.
Just wait until you get married... people you've known for years feel awkward around you... it's a different feeling, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I married my best friend, it's a fair trade :) I'm so happy for you Kate!
kate kate kate,
this post is so cute and happy. i totally feel you on your last paragraph dude, it's quite a transition and a lot changes (socially!) it's okay, spencer and i are coming to hawaii and we'll make all your dreams come true! :)
love, kylie
yay, congrats kate!! I am so excited for you! you two are going to have so much fun together!
I LOVE YOU!!! ummm pehrson is my favorite person to shop with "lets get these... and these! and these and these and these... lets register for a sponge! and juice! and armor all and TOOLS!" he is such a big boy! hahahha! oh and i hope that you loved that we got the blue, red, AND yellow plates that were all exactly the same. i love this post and i love you and i love that dec 20th is coming so soon!!! PS i hope we got the right forks!
Sweet Kate, I am so excited for you! You two are such a good looking couple, and he fits in so well with your cute beachy fam. It is wonderful to see you so happy!
oh i just can't wait for you to finally seal the deal! and meet my hubby and i can meet yours!
wow. your last paragraph made me cry. :-) you guys are darling. and i seriously cant wait for the wedding!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment