Monday, February 2, 2009

12-20-2008









Our photographer was awesome! if you want to see more go to hulsephoto.com, click on private galleries and type in kate-pehrson for the passcode. His name was Justin and he was great. I loved everything about this day! it couldnt have been better =]

8 comments:

kylie said...

hi i'm kate and my life is perfect.
love you wedding photos, your photographer did an amazing job. soooo cool!

Chelsey said...

Your pictures are so great, I just loved 'em. It helps that you're just about the cutest couple ever.

Aubrey and Aaron Antis said...

I LOVE YOUR 'PERFECT DAY' PICTURES KATE! YOU & YOUR HUSBAND LOOK GORGEOUS TOGETHER! CONGRATS :)

Destiny said...

Hey,
Nice blog, I like the new look.
Your wedding photos are gorgeous!

Aaron & Lindsay Bobik said...

Looks like you guys had a perfect day! We are so happy for you both!

shira said...

you guys are too freakin cute! enjoy hawaii while you're there, i promise it will be the best time of your life and you will sooooo miss it! hope all is well! tell heno i said hi!

Lindsay Rondo said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful pictures. :)

Meagan said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! I love them all.