So pehrson and i have been partying it up in california for the last month and having a blast. working, surfing, sailing, running...just fun things.
the other day pehrson and i went to Lake Mission Viejo, just down the street and rented a sailboat. I have lived here my whole life and i have NEVER been sailing. what was i thinking? it was so fun and so relaxing. I have a feeling we will be doing this a lot this summer! Next time we go though i want pehrson to be wearing his boat shoes and i want to be wearing a white dress.

A couple week ago we went to sano as a family and surfed, it was pretty fun. I am still getting used to my new board...but it sure looks good in that water. And the water is getting warmer! =]
As i'm sure most of you know, my sister jill had her baby and he is seriously the cutest little thing in the world. We were lucky enough to be there the night it all happened and it was one of the most beautiful experiences i have ever had. little dane was laying there just minutes on earth, leaving his Heavenly home. He was perfect! and jill did such a good job, i am so proud of her and all that she did to bring this beautiful creation into our lives. we are SO excited to watch you grow dane. We love you so much already!

Now for the hard part. One month! yes one month till i get to see the love of my life again. one month may seem short to some, but try being married for only 5 months and having to be apart for the 6th month of your life together. Today was his first day away and i truly feel an emptiness in me. My other half is gone and it is not a good feeling. Why is he gone you ask? well, as you may remember he got a scholarship from the air force to pay for dental school and so right now he is in Alabama at COT (commissioned officer training) camp. They teach how to wear a uniform, do obstacle courses, have classes on etiquette and things they need to know. Not really quite sure and its not like an intense boot camp, but there will be workouts everyday, hopefully he doesn't come back with no neck! ha =] but, one thing that he did have to do was CUT his hair. His long beautiful blonde hair. He was a little nervous (and so was I) but i actually really like it. He looks good no matter what, so i wasn't worried.

We just went to Oklahoma this last weekend for pehrson's brother ryan's graduation. Ryan was valedictorian and received like a million other awards, he's smart. But, it was fun to hang out at the Hawkley's house and not just be the "girlfriend" i was a part of the family whether they liked it or not! ha =] monday was hard because i knew that pehrson was leaving. So...after saying good-bye to the family pehrson dropped me off at the airport, of course the tears came and i had to walk through the airport with a big red face. I got some great looks and tissues handed to me. I was a little embarrassed, but i don't care. It is hard! i have been with him everyday for the last year or so and to just have to say good-bye like that is rough. My mom picked me up and when i got home i noticed that she had put Pehrson's skateboard, shoes, wetsuit, helmet and glasses on the bed to make it look like he was there. She wasn't sure if i would cry or laugh, but i laughed and we took a couple pictures. i love my mom, she is so funny!
It really is amazing how much you can love someone so much! i feel like our love for each other continues to grow everyday. He really is the man of my dreams. i am a lucky lucky girl!
Lets hope that june goes by as quick as may!




10 comments:
Kate!! It sounds like you guys have had so much fun! I'll be sure to call you during the month and say "hello!". And Pehrson totally rocks the short doo. Cameron was gone for a week not too long ago and I was dying! I don't really know how you feel but I could imagine!
And your mom is so great! haha...
favorite kate post of all time! loved all the photos. surfing looks so fun, i want you to teach me because i am no good! spence and i need to get some boards!
sailing is SO FUN! my brothers bought one and we would go in idaho, love love love it! so peaceful, huh?
i am so sorry your hub is gone for a month! UGH i would die and probably cry too much. it is sickening how empty you feel without him huh? well maybe sickening is the wrong word...maybe it's just a feeling of love and gratitude instead. be happy he'll be home, and i'll keep you in my prayers! maybe i'll call you sometime too! don't know if that'd be weird, but i'm lonely here too!
love you.
You are much too cute Kate. That would be super hard a whole month! But to have school paid for is MORE then worth it. We are up to our eyeballs in student loans from Law School! You two are a really cute couple.
hahahahah i love cindy so much!!! ok we are goin to party lots... i'm excited for you to meet mick! :)
Kate! it looks like you are doing so good! I'm sad for you that Pehrson isn't with you for the next month... I really can't even imagine!! Your mom is hilarious and that picture is priceless!!
I love you guys! You do the funnest things!! I totally know how you feel!! Austin left back to Calgary to work for six weeks and it was HORRIBLE!! At least your with friends and family...I was alone in an apartment in Rexburg! Hahaha. I'll call you too...I've been meaning to talk to you for ages!!!
bummer your hub is gone, how hard! but projects will be fun to keep you busy! im glad youre so happy! cute cute pictures, sailing is soooo much fun!
Kate. I know EXACTLY how that is. Drew left for one week about two months ago (8months being married I think) and I think I almost died. 7 whole days and I seriously cried myself to sleep. Now, I am without him for 5 but it's better because I am not stuck in our house in provo with everything reminding me of him...and...
I AM IN CALIFORNIA! Want to hang out? I am staying at my parent's in san clemente so if you want to get a bite to eat or go surf or just do nothing on the sand, let's do it!!! I have zero plans.
hope this month goes by super fast but you have fun too! you'll be back with your honey bun soon!
https://www.goriau.com/berita/baca/5-keuntungan-penggunaan-kartu-kredit.html
Post a Comment