Hey Kate! I check your blog every now and then and I think you are your husband are the cutest couple ever. You two always look like you are having so much fun together. Glad to see you found your prince! ;-)
Kate, so I totally found a classic picture of you and Pehrson in Hawaii when you guys came over for dinner. I'll have to get it to you. Love reading your blog by the way, you guys are pretty adorable. We'll have to hang out when we get down there!
10 comments:
You guys are so STINKIN' cute!!!
Ohhh i just love it! I second what austin and lisa said.
AGREED!
cutsie tootsie!
i love your purple pants!
oh my hecka cute.
BUT...you forgot chocolate.
Hey Kate! I check your blog every now and then and I think you are your husband are the cutest couple ever. You two always look like you are having so much fun together. Glad to see you found your prince! ;-)
Kate, so I totally found a classic picture of you and Pehrson in Hawaii when you guys came over for dinner. I'll have to get it to you. Love reading your blog by the way, you guys are pretty adorable. We'll have to hang out when we get down there!
Love all you had to say in this post. Love the photos update down the side of the page. You two are adorable.
https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/25/tips-dan-trik-agar-kta-lolos-dari-bi-checking
Post a Comment