Well, I finally got a break to say hi to everyone. Things in Alabama are going good. The Air Force is trying to break me down, but I won't let them! They try and keep us as busy as they possibly can. It has its days, but there are definitly some fun times and a lot to learn that pertains to a lot outside of the Air Force. It is acctually really similar to the church or serving a mission. We always have to be with a "wingman"(companion), we have an "Air Force Honor Code", our hair has to be short..., they use a ton of acronyms (ex. LDS, MTC, and AFB, OTS(Officer Training School), etc... Its been pretty mindblowing seeing all of the relationships. So far we have been having a lot of leadership classes and they are constantly evaluating us. As annoying as it can be, I'm acctaully learning a lot and there are a good group of guys here to keep me company.
Also, thanks to everyone for keeping Kate company while Im gone. This is the first time that we have been apart from eachother since we got married, and its preeeeetty lame. I love her so much and I love knowing that she is being taken care of and having fun with friends and family.
Have a good day everyone, only 2 more weeks till I get back!
2 comments:
so cool what a learning experience! and to me time has flown, only two weeks kate you can do it! :)
awwwwwwwwwww P dawg!! love him!
Post a Comment