Ok I'm going to have to say that the tree kissing picture might be one of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen, really. It might be possible you guys are too cute together. Hey we were in S. Pas last night and were wishing we had your number. We definitely need to hang out soon...Ryan still hasn't been to Lake Powell. After seeing these pics he'll be dying to go!
5 comments:
love LOVE LOOOOOOOVE it ALL! so so SO cute. love the blog changes. always so cute and bright. happy.
adorable shots and gorgeous too! You two are a fabulous couple!
hey good lookin' couple! Looks like you two had fun and I love the pictures! What a beautiful place.
Ok I'm going to have to say that the tree kissing picture might be one of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen, really. It might be possible you guys are too cute together. Hey we were in S. Pas last night and were wishing we had your number. We definitely need to hang out soon...Ryan still hasn't been to Lake Powell. After seeing these pics he'll be dying to go!
cute cute pictures looks like so much fun! you two are adorable together! happy one year!
Post a Comment