Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pehrson is almost done with his second week of school! 2 weeks down 4 more years to go. That seems like forever away from now. But, i'm sure it will go by pretty fast. Think of how fast high school went by. That was 4 years. So bring it on USC...we are ready for you.
Last friday Pehrson had a white coat ceremony where he was given a white doctor coat, it was pretty exciting and he makes that white coat look GOOD!! wow



As for me. I am still on the job hunt! I have sent out so many resumes and filled out so many applications that my fingers hurt. I have done all the things that your supposed to do, follow up, be that annoying girl who calls everyday to see if they have looked at my resume yet. And in the meantime just waiting. I am a responsible person, I just wish people could see that. I only graduated a year ago so I don't have a lot of experience under my belt, but I will take on any challenge and do my best at it. I know its hard in this world right now to find a job, but people are still hiring so I know that there is a job out there, all I really need is one! It's been very frustrating and (maybe I had a breakdown) the other day. But, I think its just hard to be in a place that is new where you don't really know very many people. If you are blonde you are definitely the minority, we're in a new apartment and trying to get everything we need. Pehrson is gone most of the day and I don't get to see him till night time. CHANGE...i need to get better at it!
Working world please hire me. And keep me in your prayers. I know that prayer works.

7 comments:

Meagan said...

Keep looking Kate! Something will work out for you. It always does.

kylie said...

you'll find one, promise promise. even if it's not for another 8 months (my sis in law). it's just a hard time for everyone.

and yes, your hub dont take this wrong) but he is gonna be one of those dentists that every girl is so stoked to go to haha. and when he says open wide and say ahh and starts trying to start a conversation, they're going to just want to kick themselves.

Lindsay Rondo said...

Congrats on the white coat ceremony! How exciting.
And I will keep you in my prayers. As I was reading this, I was thinking, Who the heck wouldn't hire Kate?!!! I'm positive you'll get one because you are amazing!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

kate! :( You are such a trooper. You will get a job soon, i completely understand about being frustrated just waiting and waiting.. and dont worry about having a breakdown.. i have like one a month about something. Maybe im weird? probably.

Sara said...

you are legit in my prayers kate.
my brother is a dental student at USC. that white coat thing is sweet. He's gonna be Dr. Hawkley. how hot. love you.

melissa said...

HAHAHA i love that pic! i love that shonennananeman is there. i want to touch his hiney. PS these pics make me miss my school :(

Fawn said...

Hey Kate! One of the best kept secrets when we were in dental school at UCLA was getting a job on campus. The benefits were great (2 kids for free!) and the hours were great (8:00-5:00) We came to campus together and left together. Not to mention we house sat for a couple of years too! You might try looking on the campus. Good luck!