Monday, November 9, 2009

great weekend

Our weekend started early. Thursday we went to the premiere showing of Rob Machado's movie "the drifter" and he played live music. It was awesome. It wasn't your typical surf movie. I think most people would like it whether you surf or not but i suggest it to everyone.
The man of the hour! Yeah we got a picture with him and his awesome hair.
Then Friday we drove down to carlsbad, san diego and spent the weekend camping with jon, jill and baby dane. It was beautiful. I love san diego...hopefully we will end up down there someday. But, who knows? that won't be for a while! Here is the view from our campsite...
another one...
the men doing the manly thing
photo shoot with dane...we needed annie and kylee to complete our sister pictures! SOON!
eating breakfast on the folded table. thanks facers
whats camping without a guitar and harmonica?
I love this picture. totally candid!
It was a great weekend! We need to plan one with the WHOLE family next! love you guys.

5 comments:

McLove said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend:) Cute photos!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

How fun!!
1. your nephew is soooo cute! I can see why you're obsessed.
2. Yes, I hope you end up in San Diego someday as well!
3. This camping trip looks awesome!
4. I miss you guys... my jelly-bellys-on-bicycles friends.:)

Unknown said...

FUN! looks like i missed out..next time :) and dane these days..seriously? i don't know if he can get any cuter.

melissa said...

holy crap. dane is sooooooo cute. i love your purple and teal ensemble. presh

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

How fun! So I heard after the movie premiere that we got a call to go with you guys! I was so bummed. I was like Ry I could have pumped a bottle and left Amie behind! Glad you guys had fun:) Are you still working with Jenny? We should go to the park soon.