all your friends are so blonde and pretty. must be a california thing. Looks like you guys had a blast. I am starving now because of all those yummy looking pictures.
So I just spent like 20 minutes looking through all the pics on your blog. You are so stinking cute I can't get over it. The cruise you guys took looked like a blast. But mostly I can't get over how bomb you are Kate. Your man is pretty lucky. It is always fun running into you two.
4 comments:
FUN!! these girls look like so much fun!
dane misses auntie kate.
all your friends are so blonde and pretty. must be a california thing. Looks like you guys had a blast. I am starving now because of all those yummy looking pictures.
La la la LOVED IT! You are so much fun! Tell "Person" Thanks for letting us steal you away!
So I just spent like 20 minutes looking through all the pics on your blog. You are so stinking cute I can't get over it. The cruise you guys took looked like a blast. But mostly I can't get over how bomb you are Kate. Your man is pretty lucky. It is always fun running into you two.
Post a Comment