you'll knock it out of the park!
Way to go Kate! I think I would have signed up for the 5k... or the kids mile. GOOD LUCK
that's exciting! way to go! I signed up for a tri-athalon at the end of last summer to motivate me to work out. it didn't work.. but you're going to do amazing! Good luck!
Go Kate!!!
go kate!
K8 THE GR8!!!! i am so proud of you!
see you at 6:30! Yikes...
That is so awesome! You are gonna love it! Congrats!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you'll knock it out of the park!
Way to go Kate! I think I would have signed up for the 5k... or the kids mile. GOOD LUCK
that's exciting! way to go! I signed up for a tri-athalon at the end of last summer to motivate me to work out. it didn't work.. but you're going to do amazing! Good luck!
Go Kate!!!
go kate!
K8 THE GR8!!!! i am so proud of you!
see you at 6:30! Yikes...
That is so awesome! You are gonna love it! Congrats!
Post a Comment