Sunday, May 16, 2010

I promise you will laugh...

He didn't want to be known as the dentist with the nose hairs poking out all over the place, so he decided to let me put my new waxing kit to use. It was my first time and all pehrson asked was that I pulled once, and hard, and that I didn't slip...


OOPS! Sorry for laughing at you Pehrson.

13 comments:

Erica said...

Oh wow, too good! Thanks for sharing. That was good stuff.

Blake

Unknown said...

haha yes thats what im talkin bout..i do it to jason and he gets better everytime..

j,d and little b said...

hahahahah that is AWESOME!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

hahahaha OWWWWWWW!!

::jill:: said...

been waiting for this one!!

Pierina said...

hahaha that is so funny!!!

The Castletons said...

Ouch. I was holding my nose the whole time in anticipation. Kind of funny how it took him a second after the initial pull to realize you hadn't pulled it out. Waxing scares me.

Sorry Pehrson...

The Roundy's said...

Wow, I did laugh! hahah!!!

Congratulations, by the way! We are so excited for you guys and the little one on the way!

Rae said...

I totally laughed out loud, and watched twice. Hysterical.

Ashley Lewis said...

Best mid-morning treat. I laugh cried for a while at my desk. So hilarious!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

seriously such a great idea, totally makes my eyes water though. i should try it on ryan, i'll blame you guys for the idea:)

Unknown said...

Hilarious! You guys are too cute! We need to play soon.

alyssa said...

Oh Kate you are so mean! That is good entertainment though! Brad might call and make an appt. with you soon. haha