YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PICS PLEASE
Oh wow! You grew a lot since the last time I saw you!!! So cute!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
yayayaya!
you look so cute...love the tummy! Go baby bow hawkley!
i meant baby boy not bow!
You are so cute!!
You have a little belly now!! yeah! So happy for another boy in the fam!
Such a cute belly! For me it was like all the sudden I woke up one day and looked preg. Crazy how fast they grow. So excited for you!
FINALLY baby decided to show up! you are so so so cute. miss your buns
adorable bump! We are coming down to Cali in a few weeks and want to meet up with the two of you. Talk soon:)
cute kate. you know it is a boy already???
K that is totally what I've been waiting for, love the belly. I can't believe how small you look at 21 weeks. This will be one gorgeous baby boy, that's for sure.
Cute little bump!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PICS PLEASE
Oh wow! You grew a lot since the last time I saw you!!! So cute!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
yayayaya!
you look so cute...love the tummy! Go baby bow hawkley!
i meant baby boy not bow!
You are so cute!!
You have a little belly now!! yeah! So happy for another boy in the fam!
Such a cute belly! For me it was like all the sudden I woke up one day and looked preg. Crazy how fast they grow. So excited for you!
FINALLY baby decided to show up! you are so so so cute. miss your buns
adorable bump!
We are coming down to Cali in a few weeks and want to meet up with the two of you.
Talk soon:)
cute kate. you know it is a boy already???
K that is totally what I've been waiting for, love the belly. I can't believe how small you look at 21 weeks. This will be one gorgeous baby boy, that's for sure.
Cute little bump!
Post a Comment