Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spokane!

Right when I got home from girls camp we got on a plane and went to Spokane, WA to visit my G-parents and cousins. We had a blast. My sisters and their husbands all came. None of our boys had ever been to Washington before so it was fun to show them what we used to do every summer growing up.
tradition: "Welcome to Spokane" picture in the airport!
Went to Riverfront Park.
Went to Liberty Lake. And had the place to ourselves. It was gorgeous!
look at that belly...
And then went cliff jumping at Couer 'd Alene Lake
And even got to squeeze in a session at the Spokane Temple.
Our days were packed. We need a vacation after our vacation. Lets just hope that i have the same energy my grandparents have. They didn't stop and wore us out every day. It was awesome. Grandma's goal was to put 5 pounds on each of us and she was successful. Thanks family for being so cool. We had so much fun and will definitely have to do this more often.

(We REALLy missed you Kyle, Kylee, Luke and Lily)

7 comments:

Sara said...

YOUR BELLY IS SO CUTE IN EVERY PICTUREEEEE!!! Washington looks awesome right about now.
love you.

Lisa said...

How fun that you get to do trips like that with your sisters and husbands!! I'm jealous! You are looking so dang cute with your belly!!

Kylee said...

Your trip looked like it was so great! We are dying that we didn't get to be there for all that! Your belly is so adorable!

cindy said...

Grandma and Grandpa are amazing! They loved every minute of you guys visiting. I can only hope to be as cool a grandparent that my grandkids want to bring their spouses to visit. Soooo funnnn!!!!!! I LOVE the traditional "running with the statues" photos. Ha ha!

Paige Bischoff said...

HOw cool!! We go to Cour de Alane every summer! and jump off tubs hill! How fun to go every summer! What awesome grandparents!!

Cassandra said...

OMG! Excite! Love all the pics! You guys sure know how to take a fun picture :D and p.s. I have a really hard time telling you and your little sister apart in all tthe pictures.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Seriously sometimes I can't tell you and Pehrson apart from your sister and her husband! Twinners! Your baby bump is so cute. Like my grandpa always says, "As you are, I once was, as I am now, you will become!"