Funny people:
A couple weeks ago at girls camp:
on the first day,
girl, "wait...are you pregnant?"
me: YAY! and it's awesome.
girl: "oh good...cause i just thought you were fat"
and every day after that at camp she would come up and tell me i looked bigger than the day before. thanks little 12 year old girl. I would love to see how you look when you are pregnant some day. ha (i think she was trying to be nice)
At the gas station:
a GUY: "you're having a boy uh?"
me: yeah how did you know?
guy: "because you are pointy."
me: (um...thanks?)
Target:
Girl, "You're having a boy. You know how i know?...it's because your belly button is sticking out and that only happens to woman who are having boys. (she was probably 15)
I just smiled and said, "oh, i've never heard that before!"
I love how everyone has an opinion about pregnancy. What's good. What's not. But i wish i could capture every look i get during the day. The other mothers with big grins on their faces. People doing the double take. People looking at my belly, then my ring finger, then my belly again. I wonder what they are thinking.
Overall i have loved being pregnant! I'm sure some of you out there cringe when you hear that. But, it has been good to me and it is such a miracle to watch. The other night Pehrson and I were laying in bed and baby was going crazy inside. We just watched him move around and push my stomach out over and over again. I loved it! and i Love HIM!
3 more months...we can do this little guy!

9 comments:
I'm glad you've loved being pregnant.. thus far it has been no pleasure cruise for me! That first trimester was a killer! Can't wait to see baby Hawkley. He is going to be adorable!
OK LET ME SEE AN UPDATED PIC! I bet you look so gorgeous Kate. I am so happy for you and so excited to see the little man. Any names?? Love you!!
Sometimes I cannot believe the things people say to us prego ladies. And the most annoying thing to me is when complete strangers come up and rub your belly. We miss you guys. Lets plan a date night this next week. Let me know your plans.
Hey...that pic looks perfect for this post! You look amazing my dear daughter. Love you and little baby Hawkley!
And of course...big boy Hawkley aka Daddy Hawkley!
Okay i definitely laughed out loud at the conversations you had! hahaha. You are a pregnant babe! Yaaaaaa!
you are the cutest pregnant girl. i need to see you soon! miss you xoxo
I love that you have loved being pregnant. So did I. Everyone would just tell me horror stories about being pregnant and how they hated it. It's such a great experience. You look great!
That is a radical bed. Had way too much fun with you guys this past weekend. You can take Jill's place and hang out with P and I all next week :)
Post a Comment