I know i have been totally slacking on blogging again...i don't know why. But we have been trying to get our house finished and ready for the arrival of our little babe. Last night, i looked around our apartment and realized we don't really have any pictures of us...we have one wedding picture on the desk but besides that, nothing. So i started looking through some old pictures (which always takes way longer than expected) and came across this...Please look at all the guys faces and then on the far left you see my dad...haha his face is priceless. I laughed out loud when i saw this.

Love you Dad...thanks for always watching out for us and making us laugh. Our weddings wouldn't have been the same without your dance moves.
4 comments:
We have the best dad :)
hahhaha dad!!!! so funny
i like andy... soooo awkward haha
Well, I'm loving your shoes! How cute.
Post a Comment