Monday, January 24, 2011


Okay so this has officially become "Beck's" blog. Pehrson and I are boring now and don't have anything exciting and really everyone just wants to see Beck instead. My parents have flat out told me that whenever I come home they are just excited to see Beck and not us. And I can totally see why...I mean look at this precious little face with his reddish hair, changing eye color and slowly but surely the chunky legs and arms. He is WAY more fun to look at then P and I.
Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby!


Thanks Jill for these beautiful shots i will cherish them forever and ever! and I Aspire to be like you someday. You are the best older sister a girl could ask for. Love you.

5 comments:

kylie said...

absolutely beautiful.
you look so much like jill in these.
he is DARLING

Sara said...

I love all the pics Kate. His hair color is soo cute. Hope you all are doing well. Love you.

j,d and little b said...

He is precious! Love that red hair!

Anonymous said...

I still like seeing you Kate, but Beck is especially fun to see. What a sweet baby! Thanks for sharing him with us!

Erin Jane said...

oh my gosh! in that last picture.. the little fold between his chin and his cheek is just adorable! he really is sooooo cute!