Friday, February 11, 2011

Feb. 11th
I Love my Sisters
I have been realizing this more and more everyday. Of course we have always been friends but lately I've realized how close of friends and how much we have in common. All my life people have gotten us confused as to who is who and i remember being annoyed because I just wanted people to know that I was Kate. But, now I take it as a compliment. I think my sisters are so beautiful and so talented. I get excited to see them when we get together and am so happy they married such awesome guys. And i'm so glad that my brother found Kylee. She is perfect. So easy to get along with and fun to be around. She made our family complete.

3 comments:

jill said...

SISTERS ARE THE BEST! LOVE YOU!!

p.s. I have a comeback for you since you said you were still getting asked if you were the one on wipeout.

them: "so are you the one who won wipeout?"

you: "no, i am the one who gave birth with no drugs!"

haha. that is way cooler!!! :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

You seriously look like triplets!

Kylee said...

what a sweet post, Kate! Love you right back! I have always loved you three girls!