
Beck is now 3 months old. Where did that last month go? Geez...
- this month he has been talking up a storm. Right after he is done eating he will look up right into my eyes and just starting making noises. (it's almost like he is saying thank you mom for feeding me.) It is seriously my favorite part of the day. Just Beck and I cooing back and forth to each other for a couple minutes. haha it probably sounds ridiculous from an outsider.
- He is a sleeper! Mommy and Daddy are very happy about that. We will fill him up and put him down around 9:30 and we don't hear him until about 5:30. I feed him, play for a little and then he will go back to sleep for another hour and a half.
- Loves going on walks and being outside. (doesn't like being in a car seat too long. So if I do a long run he is ready to get out after about 4 miles...)
- Loves sitting in his little bumbo and his swing.
- Has completely grown out of his newborn clothes. =[ (too fast)
- Is super smiley. And is starting to flirt with people in the stores or at church. He raises his eyebrows and does a little side smile to them. (i'm still trying to get a picture of it) it's adorable.
- He rolls over from stomach to back. And then from back to side. We can't leave him on the bed or couch anymore.
- Likes sucking on his fingers. All of them. All at once.
- Still loves bath time more than ever. Except his legs are getting strong and he pushed himself out of the sink onto the counter. If I wasn't there to catch him I don't know what would've happened. Scary.
- Has been going to parks, on hikes and of course to the beach. The weather has been great and we are definitely taking advantage.
- Got a passport this month (more on this later...his picture is hilarious)
- Is getting so close to laughing I can feel it. Unfortunately for him he has to watch me dance and sing and act like a crazy person everyday. I just can't get enough of that smiley face. At the end of the day my face hurts from smiling so much.
- He has got some crazy hair. It's balding in the back and on top. He has some pretty blonde roots coming in on top but the back it still looks pretty red. We will see what happens. (I kind of want to buzz it so it all comes in at the same length but I'm still trying to talk P into it)
- Everyone used to say he looked like Pehrson but now that he is getting some chub and those cheeks are getting fuller people say he looks just like me. HA i'll take it as a compliment.
- Everyday gets better and better. We are just loving parenthood.
3 comments:
So cute! Go back to his two month photo and see how much he has grown since then by where he measures up to the pillow. At 3 months he is even with the top of the pillow. I can't believe he is already 3 months old either!!! Love him!!
(Don't have his head...what if he has cute little curls at some point. My 2 cents...haha)
I just love his little smile!!! How much cuter can he get?!? He is getting so big!
I agree with your mom. Don't shave his head. Wait and see what happens. ha ha
Hey Kate! Beck is so adorable. I just want to squeeze his cheeks:) I love those stickers you use for pics. Where can I find them?
Post a Comment