I am a new reader to your sweet little family blog...hope you don't mind. I love your style, and your little B is so edible!
I have started a new little blog called The Children's Corner and I would like to possibly feature your Beck in a new post I am calling "Stylish Kids". He's got some serious style and I'd love to share. We would be tickled pink {or blue} to feature him.
haha Kate--He looks just like you! And is he standing up by himself? And is he dancing in that second pic? And is it weird that I want to steal your child because he is so adorable? STALKER alert. :)
6 comments:
oh my gosh how cute is he! that little sweater is adorable on him!
That is the cutest outfit! What.a.CHAMP!
are you kidding me...he is so cute!! Love him!
Hello there!
I am a new reader to your sweet little family blog...hope you don't mind. I love your style, and your little B is so edible!
I have started a new little blog called The Children's Corner and I would like to possibly feature your Beck in a new post I am calling "Stylish Kids". He's got some serious style and I'd love to share. We would be tickled pink {or blue} to feature him.
What do you think? Let us know either way.
Thanks,
Rachel
thechildrenscornerblog.blogspot.com
thechildrenscornerblog@gmail.com
haha Kate--He looks just like you! And is he standing up by himself? And is he dancing in that second pic? And is it weird that I want to steal your child because he is so adorable? STALKER alert. :)
so happy for u guys! beck is so adorable!
Post a Comment