Kate! He looks just like you! SO cute!
If he doesn't stop being so cute, I'm going to have to squeeze it all out of him! Love. it.
Kate he's perfect! I love those blue eyes and that hair. And yes, I agree with Sara, he does has a lot of your features! Love it.
Fabulous!Proud Grandma
Omg! I love that he is related to you!........ Such an amazing pic! ....ahhh! and those blue eyes!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kate! He looks just like you! SO cute!
If he doesn't stop being so cute, I'm going to have to squeeze it all out of him! Love. it.
Kate he's perfect! I love those blue eyes and that hair. And yes, I agree with Sara, he does has a lot of your features! Love it.
Fabulous!
Proud Grandma
Omg! I love that he is related to you!........ Such an amazing pic! ....ahhh! and those blue eyes!!!!
Post a Comment