Last week Pehrson and I got a passport for our little man so we can travel the world (I Wish!). I went to the post office and got all the paperwork but Pehrson had to be with me to sign something. So I decided to just get Beck's pictures taken so we had one less thing to do the next time we went in. He was sound asleep in his car seat but I started to get him out and wake him up. While everyone in line is just staring at me. Beck does not like to get woken up and is always a little confused when he opens his eyes, its hilarious. So we walk to the back and I hold him up while this little asian lady is trying to get him to smile. (i wish i had a picture of her) Beck did not want to look up, she took 3 pictures and this is the best one we got...

hahaha I seriously laugh out loud every single time I see this. He looks so funny! I left the post office and once Pehrson got home I showed him and again we both just couldn't stop laughing. So we go back the next day and a different guy helped us and said that this picture wouldn't work because his head was too big and the camera needed to be back further. So he said he would retake the picture for us. Not as funny but much better.

A part of me wanted the first one so that if i was ever having a bad day I could just look at that picture and laugh instantly. But that little face in the second one is absolutely priceless. I love that face so much. And hopefully we will be able to use the passport soon.
8 comments:
he looks like such a little man in that second photo. i vote for the first...i can't stop laughing either. literally i just started laughing again right now thinking about that picture.
Ha ha ha!!! That first one is hilarious!!! And the second one...so handsome and studley!
ill take the first one, wallet size please.
ps..belize??
hahaha that first one is hilarious. He looks a ton like Dane I think in the second one. He's sooo handsome!
That is priceless! I'm glad you still have this documented for a good laugh. Did I ever show you my 15 yr old passport where I look at least 500lbs, maybe that was Lisa that alwasy wanted to look at it for a good laugh. Passports...they work everytime. We want to come see you before Brooke's wedding!
BAH hahahHA!! That is so funny. And he looks so grown up in the second!
I love it! Hailey had to get a passport and her picture is kind of funny. Not as good as Beck's first one though!
Love it!!! That is so hilarious!! That is a wedding video picture. Make sure you save that one for sure!
Post a Comment