this is probably a post that will embarrass Beck someday. But nothing is better than a naked baby! And bath time is such a happy time. Here are some pics of this cutie in the bath...
(grandma's sink)


that little body just kills me! ha


And if this doesn't put a smile on your face then I don't know what will, but i need a good caption. Help me out!
I love you all the time Beckster...but especially when you're in your birthday suit!
7 comments:
Love the last picture of Beck's bum...so stinkin cute!!
Haha! LOVE it...how about raisen bum! He's is adorable!
Haha Kate these are great. Love his rolls. What a happy boy! :)
Kate! I love that little Beck looks just like you! He is so so cute and I laughed out loud at his old man bum. SO cute.
Nothing cuter than a baby's bare bum!
Kate! he's such a chunker and I can't get enough of those cute little cheeks (the ones on his face, but also the ones in that bottom photo)
he's just perfect!
hahahah kate! hilarious. beck is adorable. why are their buns so great?
Post a Comment