Tuesday, July 5, 2011

best holiday...the 4th

The 4th of July really is my favorite holiday. It just screams summertime.
Beach
Barefoot
Sunscreen
Sand
Waves
Warm Water
BBQ's
Fireworks
I love this one of Beck and Grandpa...they are having a moment.
Can these kids get any cuter?
Lovin the sand
At my parents getting ready for fireworks. (which B slept through)
I have a feeling we will remake this picture in about 20 years or so
And this one.
My beautiful sisters and mom.
Happy 4th everyone! I hope it was spent outdoors.

1 comment:

cindy said...

Wow...you camera does an excellent job. Thanks for catching so many great shots of this weekend. I LOVE the one of Beck and Gpa. Beautiful scenery and that eye to eye contact is precious. You need to enter that one in some kind of a contest. "Grandfatherly advice" or something like that. And the line up of the kids shows their personality in each pic. Love the one of you three...B looks so CUTE!