Saturday, July 16, 2011

OK!

I went to Oklahoma last week and surprised my mother and sister-in-law. They had no idea, which made it that much better. They were at youth conference and I just walked in and both of their faces were classic, they were so confused/excited to see me, BUT mostly Beck!
On friday there was a big pageant that Rachel was in. 7 stakes in Oklahoma were involved and parts of Arkansas and Texas. I think it was a total of about 900 youth. It was quite the production and everything turned out so great. She was involved in a country dance, a 30's and 50's dance. It was so fun to see her having so much fun on stage.
Okalahoma was really hot this week but we still had fun going out to eat, shopping, not driving in traffic, watching movies, playing with Beck, talking and sewing. (yea, my mother-in-law made me a cute skirt in a couple hours. no big deal) And we also got to see a really cool thunder and lightning storm, I love a good summer rain. Beck enjoyed that as well. It was fun to be there and visit family.

We did miss Pehrson and when he picked us up from the airport Beck had the biggest smile on his face. I wish I got a picture of it, but he totally knows who his daddy is. I feel so lucky to have in-laws that I feel comfortable being with. They are so great!
Thanks for everything...until next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously why is beck the happiest baby ever. i can never get enough of his face. we need to see each other soon..we (jason & i) are having withdrawls!! & so fun you surprised them!! what a treat.

Anonymous said...

Those demin diapers are histerical!