Look at this cute little guy. 8 months of pure joy!
- Crawling all over the place and is actually pretty fast.
- Finds EVERYTHING on the floor and puts straight into his mouth...EVERYTHING!
- Has 8 teeth. Four on top and four on bottom.
- Gives us a cheesy smile daily. I think he knows we like it.
- When i put him in front of the mirror he opens his mouth really big (like a surprise look) because thats what i always do when i bring him in front of the mirror.
- This hasn't been repeated but the other day i was in the kitchen and i saw his little feet dangling from his high chair. He was holding himself up, like a pull-up. WHAT? It was crazy. HA
- Climbs up on everything. And is mastering his stair skills.
- Is eating more food and always seems to be hungry. But he especially wants whats on our plates. So we give him tastes here and there.
- Loves to walk. (my back does not love it)
- Has figured out sand. He will usually try a little right when we get to the beach but then quickly remembers that he doesn't like eating it. Instead he just wants to eat the seaweed and rocks and shells. Toys aren't really cool yet.
- Talks ALL day long. I would like to say that "mama" was his first word. But Pehrson would beg to differ. I hear "mamamamama" and "bababbaba" and "dadadadada" constantly.
- Started pounding things and slapping the ground.
- Still takes about 3 naps. 2 longer ones and a third one for like 20 minutes. When and how do I switch it? I just put him down when he seems ready. Any suggestions? Is this normal?
- Still LOVES being outside.
- He is like a real baby now. And we are having a blast! I can never let him out of my sight and I clean up his mess about 20 times a day. But i wouldn't change it for a second.

5 comments:
If the 3rd short nap doesn't hurt his sleeping at night, I say go for it. My almost 2 year old sometimes takes 2, 2 hour naps (which is unheard of!) if she is super tired and she still goes to bed at the same time (6:30) and sleeps until 8am usually. I know, I'm lucky! He is getting so big and super adorable!!
He looks soooo handsome in his 8 month photo. Well, the rest too but especially that first one. Glad you are recording all his accomplishments. Love him!
I want to sqeeze him!
okay. really...seriously...he is SO dang cute. I LOVE that smile!
I swear every month he changes who he looks like more! Actually now I think he's a perfect mix of both you and Pehrson. Totally adorable!
Post a Comment