Monday, October 17, 2011

10 months


Weight: 18.8 lbs (10th percentile)
Height: 29 in (60th percentile)

So i went to the doctors and got Beck checked out. He hasn't been in a while and I never weigh him so i was excited to see how much he weighed. Only 1.5 lbs more than his 6 month appointment. The doctor came in and said..."let me guess this boy is pretty active, uh?" You're right doc. He never stops moving unless he is asleep. Which explains his low weight. She also told me to feed him a little more. I feel like I feed him all the time, but i guess i need to step it up. Here are a few new things that he has done this month.

-took his first roadtrip to vegas and st. george and actually did pretty well.
-has started doing a fake laugh. It's more like a sympathy laugh. hilarious.
-he doesn't clap yet but whenever i try and put his hands together to clap he interlocks his fingers and wont let me pull them apart
-still walking a lot but not 100% on his own yet
-is an early riser.
-figured out how to open up drawers and cabinets and pull everything out...it's awesome.
-can climb up the slide at the park and the stairs
-and can walk up the stairs with railings
-loves story time
-hates brushing his teeth
-loves fruit...not vegetables
-is a lover. whenever he sees little kids he just wants to hug and kiss them. It is the cutest thing even though im sure he is stepping into their personal space
-And probably my favorite thing ever is that he has started doing this cheesy smile, where he crinkles up his nose. I LOVE IT!!
He is one happy boy and is more fun every day.

5 comments:

cindy said...

What a cheezer!!! I love him soooo much!

Unknown said...

Honestly he is the cutest little thing! Love him!

Lindsay Rondo said...

what a cute boy and look at all those teeth!

Anonymous said...

He is seriously cuter every month.. I hope I have a girl so she can fall in love with Beckster!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Wow he is too cute!