a little late but here is my baby at 11 months.
- the best thing that has happened this month is that he started dancing!! it makes me smile SO much. everytime he hears music he shakes his body or bends his knees up and down. Or if he is eating something sweet he will move his head back and forth.
- He has started going down the stairs backwards. (we have really been working on it, he is still trying to figure it out, but doing pretty good)
- He smiles at everyone and waits until they smile back at him, especially in church. He is a flirt
- Loves babies and other kids. Can watch them for days.
- Shopping trips have to be quick these days. He doesn't like sitting in the cart. He wants to stand.
- Never stops moving. Is always getting into something or trying to figure out how things work. Keeps me on my toes.
- Says "dadda" and "wuff" when he sees a dog in a book he will say wuff. I think thats his first word? And dadda could be dadda or it could be a chair. Still not sure if he really knows what it means but if I say it he will repeat it.
- has had a runny noise for seriously like 3 weeks. I wipe it constantly and the other day he got a tissue and put it right up to his nose. Smart boy.
- Did AWESOME on our roadtrip up to utah this last week. I was worried but he did great.
- Gets passed around like a hot potato and he likes it. He loves being in new places and seeing new faces. (just as long as he knows mommas close by)
- He got mad at us for the first time. It was sad, but kind of funny. We were at Tyson's wedding and he was exhausted (no nap) and he kept wanting to climb over this hill into the dirt. I kept picking him up and moving him over but he was persistant and would go straight back. So finally I just held him and he tried to bite me. Thats when I realized how important naps really are. The only time he gets cranky is when he is tired.
He is starting to get such a fun little personality and he makes me laugh constantly! I am loving this age right now. It is so so so fun!!! We love you Beck and can't believe you will be 1 in a couple of weeks.
3 comments:
Beck is so adorable Kate! I love that he is dancing, that is the sweetest thing I've heard! You'll have to get that on video so the blogging world can see it. I can't believe he's almost a year old! That flew by so fast.
Cute little Beckers. He's going to be a year...Holy Cow! I swear you just had him.
That was from me, Lindsay. ;)
Post a Comment