So the other day I was at the Post Office and this lady asked me, "how old is he?" I said he will be one in december. Her reply, "what were you thinking?" having a december baby is the worst. (she must of been one) haha But I beg to differ. Beck is perfect and even if he was born in december we will still make a big deal out of his birthday even if we celebrate on his half birthday, or earlier in the month. This year we combined with his girlfriend Maya who is exactly one month older than him. They are the cutest new one year olds around. Let the birthday celebrations begin my little man...

Love the hair blowing in the wind.




7 comments:
Happy Birthday Maya and Beck! One year!
Happy birthday Beck! And sorry stranger.. next time we can try to time when we get pregnant. errr.... weirdo, why do people say such things?! You're a better person than me, I would have talked back and said something I thought was witty but really was just mean. Hahaha. I can't believe he's already one, time flies. Hope he loved his cupcake, sure looks like he did!
Happy birthday Mya and Beck!!! So sad we missed your special party. You two are adorable. And can't believe your already 1! Love you lots!!
Oh my gosh. I love the little birthday boy with his cake covered finger pointing in the air. I can't believe it's been a year!
It always bothered me when people would ask if I liked having my birthday so close to Christmas. It's not like I can change it!
Austin's family celebrated his half birthday until he was like 14! Haha.
In my opinion, why stress over what month your baby will born? just grateful that he is born! haha that's what i would have said crazy lady.
whoops this is elise. don't tell drew :)
Post a Comment