Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is going to be a good year because...

Yep that's right. Surprise! I am already 16 weeks (4 months). This picture was taken on Pehrson's 28th birthday on October 24th. We have kept it a secret since then and are excited to finally tell the world. We are thrilled to bring another little angel into this world and grateful that the Lord trusts us with his children. Beck and the little one (we will find out on Jan 24th what it is) will be exactly 18 months apart. A year and a half! It's gonna be a little crazy but june can't come any sooner.

ps. I seriously die over this picture. I want to enter it into a contest somewhere. Doesn't he just look thrilled...like he knows his best friend is going to join him on earth soon.

12 comments:

jill said...

THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER! I WANT A COPY.

Megan Hollenback said...

congrats! so exciting! :) adorable picture!

Brik and Ashley Nielsen said...

Congrats!!! So exciting and adorable picture!!!

remi said...

Oh my goodness Kate! This is the best news ever. I can't imagine a better mom! Congrats you three!

cindy said...

Sweet comments...sweet picture...sweet news!!!

Kindsay and Erik said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys. What an amazing picture. I LOVE it!

Erin said...

congrats!!

Unknown said...

i could eat beck up in this picture. hes the cutest. still can't believe your preggers. can't wait for a beck junior..it couldn't be better!

Unknown said...

wow CUTEST thing i have ever seen. stoked for you guys, congrats!! hope its a girl hehe!

Smith, Here! said...

Congrats!!!

Hannah said...

Congrats! hope the new baby is healthy and everything is great! I'm Exiting to see how the new big brother is dealing with the little one.

www.crazy-little-freak.blogspot.com

marcymizukawa said...

Yay! :) So happy for you guys. Congrats!