and i mean seriously can this suit (and girl) get any cuter? Even if the suit is totally pointless...she rocked it!
We are taking full advantage of living walking distance to the beach. This summer has been a hot one and our place doesn't have AC so out of the house we go. Beck loves it here (luckily, he really has no choice) and so far Jade has been a champ. She usually just sleeps to the sound of the waves crashing and stays nice and cozy under her umbrella.
My creative brain has come to a hault lately. When I lived in Idaho I always thought of the most random things to do. But whenever Pehrson and I think of something to do our brains think BEACH. It will be interesting to see where we get sent to next year. I am excited for a new adventure. And really you can send me anywhere if I have these 3 around!




4 comments:
Kate I'm dying over Jade and Beck! You and Pehrson have created some beautiful children! I can't wait to see you guys so soon! xo
your kiddos are the cutest. i love her bathing suit!
Her swimsuit is ADORABLE! I'm dying that I can't snuggle her. Hopefully soon.
Such cute photos. That last one of Beck from the back with that glowing blonde hair is sooo adorable. And Jade and her little suit...totally cute.
Post a Comment