On Labor Day we went to a Pool Party at Jessi's house and didn't realize it was going to be an LA singles party. There was one other married couple and us with our 2 kids. We sure looked out of place. But we didn't care. We chatted with some old friends, had some good food and played in the pool. One of the guys there took a bunch of pictures of these cute kiddos and sent them to me. I loved all 300 of them. But just wanted to put up my favorites.
You can just see the joy in Beck's face. All this kid needs is water and he is a happy camper!
Thanks John for these great pics. I'll cherish them forever.






























3 comments:
i love every single one of these. beck is such a happy boy!
Such sweet and adorable photos. What a beautiful little family you have Kate.
Well...I wanted to tell you my top 3 at least but there was no way to narrow that down...but I'll try. Love the 4th one down of Beck's eyes...beautiful. And the 7th, 8th, and 9th of you and Jade. Especially loved the one of P and B both looking up together with the palm tree behind them. And the next two...and that's where I gave up. They are great. That was so nice of your friend to take those for you.
Post a Comment