Another place we found was this place called "FairyTale Land" it was like a playground with a fairytale theme. How cool is this tree house? I WANT.
Even the drinking fountain was cool.
Later that day Dad gave Beck a hair cut. We were both imprtial to the idea of cutting off his long beautiful hair. But it was getting crazy so we went for it. I missed his long hair instantly but now I can see his cute face better.
And what is he cutting his hair with? You ask. Well It's called a FloBee. (spelling?) This is when I knew P and I were meant for each other. My dad had the same one growing up. I remember watching my dad use this but I never knew another family who owned one...Until I meet the Hawkley's! It was destiny.
And I of course got some cuddle time in with my girl. There really is nothing better than a sleeping baby on your chest. Heaven on Earth.
Then that night P and I got to go on a much needed date night. We went miniture golfing and had so much fun. I sure love my alone time with that guy.







2 comments:
Aw such a gorgeous family, Kate! Loving these pics.
I want to go to Fairytale park. Haha...loved the Flo-Bee haircut. Destiny for sure. Last pic is the best. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. So glad you got a date night. Your inlaws are awesome!
Post a Comment