Friday, January 18, 2013

A Day to Remember

Pehrson had wednesday off this week. And we needed to get our snow fix for the season, so we drove two hours up to Big Bear and played in the snow for the day. It was a gorgeous, fun day. Beck loved every second of it. First we went sledding.
 JADE was KILLing me in this get-up. How cute is her little puffy jacket and boots. I couldn't stop kissing her all day. SO so cute.
 
 
 Beck loved throwing "Big ones!"
Daddy did too...
 Then we got to take the chair lift to the top of the Alpine slide. Again Beck loved it!
 And so did we...
 
 Saying,"Again!"
 YUM!
 And finished the afternoon playing in the snow, eating and building a snowman. 
"Nice to meet ya"
 It was seriously so fun! I love snow but only on moutains, thats where it should be. I don't really love driving in it. And that's what is so great about living in California. You enjoy the best of both worlds. We drove home and went on a bike ride along the beach and watched the sunset. 
It was a PERFECT DAY!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a fun day! I could use a nice bike ride along the beach right now! Shesh that sounds amazing:)

And...Your kids are adorable.

cindy said...

These posts are so wonderful. Great pictures of everyone!!!