4 years came and went in a blink of an eye. Can't believe this time in our life as come to an end. I remember first moving to LA from Hawaii with just a truck load of stuff. Thinking class of 2013' is never gonna come. But it has and so many things have happened I am so grateful for a hardworking husband. So proud of all the graduates. It was a great ceremony. And now I can say "My husbands a dentist!"
How the kids stayed entertained, candy, growling noises and the grandpas.
So typical that we all showed up in stripes.
Cute neice and nephew proud of their uncle. Dane said to P, "I like your red dress Pehrson!" haha so cute.
Pehrson's biggest fans.
"Fight on"
We love you Pehrson and so proud of all the many things that you have accomplished! Here's to a new adventure!














3 comments:
Yay for Dr P. I'm grateful for USC because we met you guys! Love your darling family and hope we get to see each other soon! Who knows when, but we'll have to make it happen. Good luck in FL!
Loved reliving this day as I went through the photos. I love the family pic second to the last the best.
i love these! SO happy we are all trojans. also... sean's mustache... i'm not even surprised haahah
Post a Comment