For example: "Jade go put on your jammies!" (usually i have to repeat myself 100 times until I actually do it for her and we are both frustrated). So instead of getting frustrated I say "Mermaid Tail" and that gets her back on track.
-Another one that I do is when we are cleaning (THE WORST THING EVER!) I tell her to put on her roller blades and see how fast we can pick up and clean the house. It keeps her focused and not so easily distracted.
-Jade LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEESSSSS dying her hair different colors and getting her face painted. -She loves doing make-overs and painting nails.
-She is always singing and flipping around. She got in trouble all the time at school for doing cartwheels (very stupid rule!)
-She is very strong and has insane muscles! We are putting her back in gymnastics as soon as I can get a hold of life....which will probably be never. But it's on my to do list.
-She loves dogs!! one of her favorite things to do is to go to our neighbors house and walk their dog.
-She loves helping me cook but hates the clean-up. (Me too!)
-Is super adventurous even if there is a little complaining in the beginning.
-She wants to be an artist, face painter and horse rider when she grows up.
-She is very good at walking away from girls who are being rude or not making good choices. Her teacher told me that she is friends with everyone and bounces around from one person to the next. She typically will start playing what she wants to play and people will join her. I love that about her.
-She is playing soccer again this year and is getting really good at defense. She still scores goals, but she will not let the ball get past her when she is on defense.
-She has never been into dolls, she has always been a treasure hunter (aka rock collector) and anything to do with animals.
-she has gotten really good at paddle boarding.
-Loves her littliest brother (her and Val fight the most!) She is always trying to find ways to make him laugh.
-Very social and loves being with friends, around friends at all times. But she told her teacher that I was her Best Friend. And that makes me happier than anything in the whole world! I hope that we will always be best friends!
Can't imagine life without this spicy, spunky little girl! We just love her to pieces.


1 comment:
شركة ترميم بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالطائف
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالطائف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة كشف تسرب المياه بالطائف
Post a Comment