WOO HOO!!! My mom just told me the news and I couldn't be more thrilled for you!!! CONGRATS! Being married is the best thing EVER! What date are you guys planning on?
Hello there! I found your blog through Morales'. Your fiance is adorable! Congrats! Where in ca are you? Tyler and I will be in San Diago for a friends wedding in November. If you're close we should get together.
10 comments:
KATE!
i always look at your blog, hoping for an update! finally, something new! haha you big girl, you!
you're engaged, and no one is as excited as i am! maybe that's not true, but whatever, i'm so excited!
i love you kate!! WAHOO for your new hottie!
and you too are beautiful!!
yes!! an update!! I was wondering what happened in your life from april to september! now i know. haha.
Congratulations Kate!
WOO HOO!!! My mom just told me the news and I couldn't be more thrilled for you!!! CONGRATS! Being married is the best thing EVER! What date are you guys planning on?
Kate! I just stumpled upon your blog and couldn't be happier about it! Blog friends? We better be. SOOO happy for you to be engaged! Love you!!
Hello there! I found your blog through Morales'. Your fiance is adorable! Congrats! Where in ca are you? Tyler and I will be in San Diago for a friends wedding in November. If you're close we should get together.
yay i am so happy for you congrats!!! how did you meet? when are you getting married?
Kate, we are so happy for you!!
hey kate congrats again on the engagement and your second offical blog post.
Post a Comment