Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Top 7

Here they are people. We passed 7 different pictures out. And decided which picture we felt you would like the most. I like them all. Let me know what you think. It is so fun to be engaged! But i am ready to get married now =]














9 comments:

Liese said...

Kate! These are all so cute! Yay!

Chelsey said...

You are one of the main features on our refrigerator! We love your announcement, and all your pictures are so cute! I'm so glad you posted them.

Elise said...

I got the green barn one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red vans are a great compliment! And some of these photos.. ? haha!!! Like him holding your belt?

You're cute Kate. Can't wait to see you in your wedding dress!

kylie said...

stop rubbing it in that you're better looking than everybody else.

p.s. i love all of them, i am sort of obsessed with your clothes so i was thinking i could maybe have some.

also, you're hot and he's hot and you will make hot babies. p.s. i liked the one that made you look really strong.

melissa said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i got the swinging train one... PERFECT for me! i love you guys so much! can't wait for three weeks from today!! xoxo

Miriam said...

OMG. I love them all! LOVE the first (Sitting in water? Obsessed!) and last one! Couldn't be cuter.

Sarah said...

love them all, can't wait till the big day!

Whitney or Kevin said...

Okay, the last one is awesome. You too are actually glowing! And I love the pull up one too.

Erin said...

ooo....the last one is my fav!