Monday, January 12, 2009

Lucky!


I GOT MARRIED!!! and it was the best day EVER! the weather was perfect, the people were perfect, the colors were perfect and my husband is PERFECT!!! i couldn't be happier =] i am so lucky to be in love with my best friend!

7 comments:

Moranda said...

yeah, so happy for you! You look so pretty in your dress...and the groom isn't a bad accessory either! When you get your professh photos post them on your blog so I can add your flower shpts to my portfolio!

melissa said...

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!! i seriously loved this day... so happy i got to be a part of it! i love you mrs h

Logan and Kelsey said...

So CUTE Kate! I am excited for you two! You are gorgeous!

Da Bergs said...

I LOVE your dress! And the fun sunglasses!!!

Miriam said...

I can't believe you're married!! Yeah!! I'm so happy for you. NAd I'm glad I could make it ;)

Kylee said...

we got an update! The wedding was amazing kate! The honeymoon looked cold but way fun! Love the picture of you and P kissing with your cups in your hands.. like in the movies!

kylie said...

awesome. awesome. awesome. nuf said.