Monday, January 12, 2009

need help??

how do i make my blog cool? like change the background and stuff? i'm still really new at this so any advice would be great! =]

5 comments:

The Castletons said...

hey! try thecutestblogontheblock.com. thats what i use and its free :)

Chelsey said...

you can also go in and do the coding yourself and use online scrapbooking paper to create what you want. That's what I did... here's a website that shows you how to do the coding

http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/2007/07/how-to-use-images-as-background.html

Harris Family said...

I go to cutestblogontheblock.com as well. They have so many to choose from. Congrats to you and your husband. The pictures of the wedding are so pretty. I miss you and your entire family. I love to read your blogs and get updates. Try to talk Annie into doing a blog.

Chandler Myers said...

Kate-
I don't know if you remember me but we went snowboarding once, with Johnny and then you went with my husband once. Anyway-
Congrats on getting married! You're in the club now by having a blog!

Nikki said...

pyzam.com