I'm the type of person who HATES seeing people get hurt, physically or emotionally. I used to cry when the show "COPS" was on. (which was my little sisters favorite show at one time). Ha but I remember once I was waiting at the bus stop in 7th grade with a bunch of other kids and one of the girls there was a little overweight and these 8th grade boys were running around her singing the song "around the world, around the world..." the poor girl was crying and i was physically getting sick to my stomach watching this. I stood up and pushed the boys and starting yelling at them to "leave her alone!" (if you know me, that is not my sort of thing) but i couldn't help it. I was lucky enough to weed through some friends and find the ones that respected and knew my beliefs and still loved me for it. I was put in countless situations where i had to be the example cause I knew there were people watching my every move. It's funny how life works and as you get older and realize whats "really" important in life you laugh at all the times you were stressed or concerned about the stupid things.
I am so grateful to have the family that i have. My parents and my in-laws. What a blessing it is to find people who are always cheering for you no matter what the case. They are always on your side and want the best for you. I am thankful for this beautiful gospel that I am a part of. I don't know where i would be without it. I thankful for my Savior and all that He does. I'm thankful for my health and for my apt and food. I thankful for my wonderful siblings and their spouses and all my new nephews and nieces. I thankful for a warm sunny day. I'm thankful for the smells and the colors surrounding this beautiful earth. And of course...I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, he's the best and always makes me want to be a better person. The list can go on forever...
BUT...Remember to say thanks and I wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
7 comments:
Aaahhhh! So sweet as you have always been...Always SWEET!!! It's a blessing to have a daughter like you. I always know you will do the right thing and treat others with kindness. You were born that way! Love you more than words can say.
Hugs,
Mom
i am thankful for youuuuuu!!
Kate, you're awesome. We miss you guys! Lets get together next week!
I love reading so it is good to hear of books that are a good read, so thanks! I am so sad that I am not going to see you at Thanksgiving! :( It has been soooo long! I miss you and am glad you are doing so well.
I love that I have you in my life. You are always someone I can turn to to always BE NICE and kind and sweet! I am thankful for your friendship! XOXOXO
That sounds like a good book - if you've still got it I might snatch it from you :)
Glad you're back from Utah safe and sound!
cruise??? jealous!
Cute pics.
Steve, Kelli and Fam
Post a Comment