Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i cAn'T WaiT tO...

jump off waimea like this...
or lay in the sun like this...
or go on the monawillies hike like this...
or see tourists like this...
or do LOTS of this...
Thats Right! Pehrson and I are going to hawaii for the last week of April. We are SO excited i almost pee my pants just thinking about it! So to all of our Hawaii friends out there...we want to see you and party with you! 12 days and counting...

12 comments:

Courtney Elle Holmes said...

Best News Kate! lets go pay kikue a visit.

jill said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris and Nickels said...

Ahh so lucky!!! I'm jealous have fun eee :)

Courtney Morris said...

JEALOUSS!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I just changed our flights and we're coming WITH YOU! We are gonna have a BLAST!

:( Ok...I wish. Can we please go together sometime? I wanna jump of Waimea with you.

Lindsay Rondo said...

WE BETTER SEE YOU GUYS!!!! I'm so so excited!

Kylee said...

so jealous right now! That is so exciting!! can't wait to hear all about it!

karly said...

I will be there!! party!

Poelmans said...

soooo jealous! can we just come w/ you guys!? ;)

Anonymous said...

ho guy...u like go fo' shred o what?
m

melissa said...

i love that in the laying out pic you're not wearing a wedding ring... ahhh the days where you were falling in love. i love love. i love being in love. oh wait i'm not.

Unknown said...

can't wait to see you!!!!