Tuesday, July 6, 2010

fellow bloggers...

I know it's been a long time. And if you keep checking...thank you! you're a true friend. But life has been CrAzY these days...and I have SO many things to update you on. Like...my sisters beautiful wedding, baby progress, moving, my other sister winning Wipeout, fourth of July at the River...just to name a few.

We are waiting for at&t to set up our internet in our new apartment. (i'm doing this at work...don't tell) But once it's up...get ready!

In the meantime I hope everyone is loving the life they live. I know I am!

oh yeah and how could i forget...My man got braces!

5 comments:

Paige Bischoff said...

I loved your sisters wedding! Was so fun to see you even though it was for a short period of time. So excited for you to have a baby. And I am think that it is amazing that Jill won wipeout! Love your blog!

Sara said...

OK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SEE SOME BRACES PICTURES. I can't wait till your internet is up and working!!! I will be very excited to read all the updates!!!

Love you
(hope you are feeling well)

Poelmans said...

he got braces! can't wait to see! our men can be braces buddies :)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

It's true, I have been checking back hoping to see some belly pics:) So you guys moved! Did you decide on El Segundo after all? i'm glad everything is going great. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

cindy said...

Seriously...I have done my nightly check to see what's new posts there are and still...no new posts. Okay...I know you are busy but just know there are more than a few of us waiting for your updates!