It's the summer of weddings! This amazing couple got married up in utah a couple weeks ago and I was so glad that I was able to go. It was great seeing old roommates.
here they are totally in their own world. I had to snap this one! I love Love!
the bridesmaids
the love birds!
It was a beautiful day and a beautiful couple. Congrats you two. I wish you nothing but the best.
You need to email me some of those pictures! I don't have any of us girls in our bridesmaid dresses! That picture in the back of the car is awesome!! Loved seeing you!!
3 comments:
hey, brit gibson and lisa are good friends of mine from when my family lived in calgary (canada)!
hope you guys are doing well
You need to email me some of those pictures! I don't have any of us girls in our bridesmaid dresses! That picture in the back of the car is awesome!! Loved seeing you!!
im seriously so sad i couldnt be there. everyone looks SOOO gorgeous!!
Post a Comment