Monday, January 3, 2011

December is our month!
Not only did we have a baby, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary. 2 years has gone by quick and I can't wait to spend 2 million and more with my best friend. I love you Pehrson. Now more than ever...

5 comments:

jill said...

seriously barbie and ken in this pic.

cindy said...

I think I have told you this before...so stop me if I have...(hahaha)
"I fell in love with my husband (Glen) all over again when he became a dad. So grateful he is a great one!"

Unknown said...

happy belated anniversary :)

Rachel Gillie said...

Are you kidding me that Beck is such a handsome little baby at such a young age? Wow Kate ... you are pretty much amazing! Congrats on bringing such a beautiful little man into the world and the two of you becoming parents! Seriously, there is nothing better. Though I must admit your rendition of the birth story does leave me a little stressed about the last months of pregnancy. I forgot how miserable that last little bit can be! Thanks for that :) Looking forward to meeting little Beck. I was just thinking today when I called Beckham Beckster, "I wonder if Kate and I will come up with similar nicknames for our kiddos by coincidence?" Random huh? Congrats!

Lorraine said...

Gotta get some more pics up of that gorgeous orange hair. I am dying to see him again.