awe kate i bet you are loving your life. so happy for you guys! when can i meet him!?
I love him!! WE want to come visit and meet little guy!!
Hahaha...I love that last picture. "Here's how it's going down, guys . . " It was so fun to squeeze him last night!
Love all these put together like that! The quality looks great to me. I love the one with daddy and B.
oh my ginger. john hathaway is already so proud. hes beautiful.
i bet he has a six pack already... hawkley genes are unreal
he is SO DARLING. i love that i got to meet him! love you guys lots.
Soooo adorable! I can't wait to meet him.
He is adorable!!!! Maybe if Beck goes to BYU-Idaho he and Ashlyn can date. haha!!
Kate,Your blog is adorable, and so is your little boy!!!www.markandjamiewalker.blogspot.com
Awe, love that last picture of him!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
awe kate i bet you are loving your life. so happy for you guys! when can i meet him!?
I love him!! WE want to come visit and meet little guy!!
Hahaha...I love that last picture. "Here's how it's going down, guys . . " It was so fun to squeeze him last night!
Love all these put together like that! The quality looks great to me. I love the one with daddy and B.
oh my ginger. john hathaway is already so proud. hes beautiful.
i bet he has a six pack already... hawkley genes are unreal
he is SO DARLING. i love that i got to meet him! love you guys lots.
Soooo adorable! I can't wait to meet him.
He is adorable!!!! Maybe if Beck goes to BYU-Idaho he and Ashlyn can date. haha!!
Kate,
Your blog is adorable, and so is your little boy!!!
www.markandjamiewalker.blogspot.com
Awe, love that last picture of him!
Post a Comment