Here he is 2 months old:
Weight: 12 lbs 15.6 oz.-75%
Height: 24 1/2 in.-90%
He is a tall boy. He got his first shots today, I think mom was sadder than baby. But he is doing great and very healthy. The doctor can't believe that he is only 2 months, he is very aware and alert. This month he started smiling and it is the coolest thing EVER! I still just stare at him every day.
Some highlights of this month:
-knows how to carry on a conversation and will coo back and forth
-was blessed into the church of Jesus Christ of LDS
-had one night away from mommy...had a sleepover with just daddy and did great
-at least 2 times a week he will sleep through the night (if not more)
-maybe giggled?
-been to San Diego twice-one time staying with Aunt Lupe and the other with Natalie Vilos and her roommates.
-has been to 2 weddings (and was very good at being passed around)
-went to Disneyland for the first time with his cousins
-still going on lots of runs with mommy
-loves to be standing and moving around
-is getting really good at going to church meetings
-loves being outside
-is following things with his eyes much better and realizing when i come into a room or leave
-but best of all he is a SMILING machine!!!
We just can't get enough of this little red head.
2 comments:
OH my goodness!!! He is so handsome! Time to get tye dying some more onesis. He's out growing this one. I love him in that color! I am so glad you are doing this monthly post. Love him! And his parentals too!
Awww he such a cute little guy! I'm so glad a got to meet him. He is so sweet and he gives lots of smiles! And you look dynamite Kate!
Post a Comment