Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blessing Day

On Feb. 6th our little guy was blessed. He wore the same outfit that Pehrson wore when he was blessed as well as Pehrson's Dad when he was blessed. Isn't that so cool. Maybe someday Beck will bless his first son in this outfit too. Who knows?

Unfortunately the microphone didn't work so I didn't hear a word but I know that Pehrson did a great job. So grateful for the Priesthood and also so grateful for some sweet members in my ward who were sitting up close and wrote down some things that he said.
Our little family of three.
Here he is looking great in white. Lying on a blanket my Grandma Beck made for him.
The Gang.
Great Grandpa Allen. Daddy Pehrson. Baby Beck. Grandpa Hawkley.
Beck hanging out with grandpa hawk.
So happy these two were able to come.
A little sunday meal outside.
Lazy sundays. Gotta love them.
Thanks everyone for being there. We love you all!

3 comments:

cindy said...

Love everything and everyone on this blog update. It was a very "blessed" day!

Lindsay said...

Cute Kate. I love that he got to wear the same outfit as Pehrson. So precious!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

So cute Kate, I'm glad the day went well besides the whole not hearing it part:) What a great family you guys have. Beck is just darling and looked so cute in his daddy's outfit! Oh hey, I've been meaning to tell you my cousin and her husband and moving to S. Pas and he is going to Usc dental school. Her name is Jessica, they are awesome so if you see anyone new, it might be them!