So the picture with everyone on the stairs at your old place is great. Such good times. I may need you to send me a high resolution copy of that one. What do ya say? Plus I get to see you guys in a few weeks! So pumped.
The pic at your hallway on the point is great. mostly because Andy is lifting up Gregs shirt and Greg is lifting up Johns shirt. Those guys in their PUREST
4 comments:
So the picture with everyone on the stairs at your old place is great. Such good times. I may need you to send me a high resolution copy of that one. What do ya say? Plus I get to see you guys in a few weeks! So pumped.
OH my goodness...every one of these made me smile! What a fun life you have had to be blessed with so many great lifetime friends!
The pic at your hallway on the point is great. mostly because Andy is lifting up Gregs shirt and Greg is lifting up Johns shirt. Those guys in their PUREST
Ahhh! Love YOU!
Post a Comment