Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Since February is national love month i thought i'd express some love this month. Cause I have SO much to give!

Feb. 1st
I love to Run. I am not the fastest. I am not in shape (especially right now). I don't look cute running. I'm not the girl who has the perfect outfit who wears jewelry and doesn't sweat. I usually am greasy to start with and become bright red and breath really hard. BUT I love that I can run. I never realized how much i missed it when i was pregnant.
And it feels SO good when I finish...here's to running!

2 comments:

remi said...

Kate! I remember feeling that EXACT same way! I feel like you wrote down my exact thoughts days after birth.

Its amazing how you much you can take for granted, eh? (that's Canadian talk right there)

he's perfect. and honestly, you are more beautiful than ever. Seriously, motherhood does huge things for the hotness levels. I'm going to write a book about it. :)

natalie vilos said...

u will forever be one of my favorite running buddies EVER! ... miss you tons kate!