This little guy changes everyday and to be honest some days I think he looks just like Pehrson and then the next day he looks like me. It is so fun to watch and see him change by the minute. He is already getting so big and eating so well.

What do you think?
10 comments:
Wow...I know what you mean! He does seem to resemble both of you. I think that he is a good mix of you both. Time will tell. Love him!
we think he looks like pehrson..at least in this one. i see both..but maybe a little more of P :)
I've always said he looks like you, but those eyes just might be Mr. P's. Beck is adorable!
That is amazing! He looks a lot like you but then I look at P and I think the same thing! He's beautiful, THAT'S for sure!
Kinda both!!! But I think Pehrson a little bit. SO CUTE!!
I think he's a carbon copy of Pehrson!!
p dog for sure
Spitting image of Pehrson. Too cute!
Wow he looks so much like both of you! How wild! He is such a cutie pie!
PEHRSON!!
Post a Comment